My Guide Website?
Private rural Ireland whiskey tour with Tullamore D.E.W.1 Reviews
Escape the hustle and bustle of Dublin on a whiskey trail through rural Ireland. Enjoy visits to two whiskey distilleries and the oldest pub in Ireland, with tastings included.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Kilbeggan Distillery with tastings
- Visit Sean’s Bar, Ireland’s oldest pub, and enjoy a private whiskey tasting
- Tour Tullamore Distillery with premium tasting
- Take in the landscape of rural Ireland from your executive vehicle
- Learn the history of Irish whiskey from your accompanying whiskey guide
DescriptionAs you depart Dublin for the west, your whiskey expert driver/guide will entertain you as you sit back and enjoy the rolling Irish countryside. Your first tour is Kilbeggan Distillery, which includes a master class in the tasting of Kilbeggan Irish Whiskey, Kilbeggan Single Grain, and Tyrconnell Single Malt. Next, you will visit one of Ireland’s most authentic towns, Athlone. Enjoy some free time here and grab lunch, then your host will take you for a visit to Sean’s Bar, Ireland’s oldest pub. The bar has its very own whiskey brand and you’ll enjoy a tasting of Sean’s Bar Single Malt and Specially Blended Irish Whiskey. Another quick transfer by road will have you at the home of Tullamore Dew, one of the biggest Irish whiskey brands in the world. Take a tour of the impressive state-of-the-art Tullamore Distillery and enjoy a premium tasting. Afterward, you'll return to Dublin and be back in the downtown area around 6:30 PM.
IncludesPrivate full day tour to the heart of rural Ireland, taking in counties Westmeath and Offaly Travel in executive transport from whiskey stop to stop. Bottled water on board Whiskey specialist host to accompany you throughout, to bring the overall Irish whiskey story to life and to give guided commentary on each region we pass Distillery Experience at Kilbeggan Distillery. Includes 4 x Whiskey Masterclasss in the old Cooperage Visit to Sean’s Bar, Athlone – Ireland’s oldest pub – with a tasting of Sean’s Specially Blended and Single Malt Irish whiskeys Tour of Tullamore Distillery. Includes Irish Coffee on arrival, guided tour through the state-of-the-art whiskey distillery, visit to a Tullamore warehouse with cask draw followed by a tutored tasting of three Tullamore whiskeys
- Distillery visits are subject to availability. If one of the advertised distilleries is not available, a visit to another distillery in the region will be secured as an alternative