My Guide Website?
Private Family Tour of Dublin with Fun Activities for Kids
Hear the legend of Leprechaun, follow the trail of Irish fairies in Dublin and see Dublin Castle, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Molly Malone Statue, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the highlights of Dublin City Center with 5-Star Family-friendly Guide
- Enjoy fun stories, riddles and activities for both adults and children
- Visit the courtyard of Dublin Castle to hear about its ghosts and other legends
- Explore the magic trail in St. Stephen’s Green and Iveagh Gardens (3,5-hour )
- Enjoy a nice family time and a private experience tailored to your needs
DescriptionJoin our 5-Star Passionate Guide on a family-friendly walking tour of Dublin’s City Center and search for Leprechaun’s gold and other treasures! Enjoy a private experience with fun activities and games tailored to your children’s interests, with lots of amazing Irish legends, myths and folklore. Let’s make Irish history fun! Choose the 2-hour option to discover the best things to do in Dublin for kids and families! Follow an experienced Private Guide on the streets of the historic city center and discover its hidden charm. Hear the famous song about Molly Malone, and find out what the Irish fairies look like. Your children won't have time to be bored with us! You will see highlights such as St. Andrew’s Church, Trinity College and the majestic City Hall. You can play in the courtyard of the magnificent Dublin Caste and learn about the many playful ghosts who live there. The guide will show you nice, quiet places to play with children near the Christ Church Cathedral and St Audeon's Church, a hidden gem from the Middle Ages. The final stop will be St. Patrick’s Cathedral, the national cathedral of Ireland. Choose the 3,5-hour option to discover the wonderful green oases in the heart of Dublin! This extended walking tour includes a visit to St. Stephen’s Green where you can play around the ornamental lake, numerous sculptures and a children's playground. Another highlight will be the Iveagh Gardens, a unique collection of Victorian garden landscapes with many statues, fountains, flower beds and a waterfall! Your Private Guide will help you find all of its hidden gems and inspire your children to spend more time out in nature.
IncludesFamily-Friendly Tour of Dublin City Center Highlights (number of attractions depends on the selected option) 5-Star Private Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice Free entry to courtyard of Dublin Castle Free entry to St. Stephen’s Green and Iveagh Gardens (3,5-hour option only) Pickup from accommodation in Dublin City Center
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information. Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option. Visits to St. Stephen’s Green and Iveagh Gardens are not included on the basic 2-hour tour. Pickup service is available for accommodations / hotels in Dublin’s City Center. Please provide your full address when booking. The itinerary will be adjusted accordingly. If you do not provide your address or your accommodation is more than 1,5 km away from the designated meeting point, the guide will meet you next to the Molly Malone Statue (outside St. Andrew's Church), Suffolk St, Dublin 2, D02 KX03, Ireland. For the convenience of all guests, it is best to have 1 licensed guide per maximum of 25 guests, so that all guests can get the best experience, ask questions and hear the guide well. The price will be higher if you need more than 1 guide.