Irish Whiskey Museum: Whiskey and Brunch Experience24 Reviews
Discover the political and social landscape that shaped the Irish whiskey industry and Irish diet. Enjoy brunch and sample three fine whiskeys.
- Sample three fine Irish whiskeys
- Enjoy foods from different eras of Irish history
- Relax and enjoy brunch in a contemporary café bar
DescriptionLearn about the origins and history of Irish Whiskey at the Irish Whiskey Museum on a 1 hour and 15-minute tour. Ireland has gained a reputation for producing wholesome, hearty meals. As you move through the different spaces of the museum, discover the traditional foods of each era of Irish history. Become a master of whiskey tasting in the contemporary tasting bar. Taste three types of fine Irish Whiskey under the guidance of master tasters. Afterwards, experience the true taste of Ireland with a full brunch consisting of Irish smoked salmon, fresh bread, and Irish Whiskey Museum marmalade (vegetarian option of Irish Smoked Gubbeen Cheese also available), accompanied by a cup of traditional Irish tea.
IncludesGuided tour Tasting with 3 Irish whiskeys Full brunch Vegetarian/coeliac meal options
- Book your tour in advance to avoid disappointment
- A place on a tour cannot be guaranteed if you arrive near the end of the day
- This tour is available Friday-Sunday at 10:00 AM only