My Guide Website?
Ireland: 2 Day Wild Atlantic Way Tour77 Reviews
See the world famous Cliffs of Moher, wonder at the barren beauty of the Burren, stroll through the grounds of Killarney National Park, and stay overnight on Dingle Peninsula.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Dublin: Half-Day Trip to Glendalough and Wicklow
- From Dublin: Cliffs of Moher, Burren & Galway City Day Tour
- Dublin: Full-Day Tour to Cork, Cobh and Blarney Castle
- Northern Ireland 3-Day Tour from Dublin
- Cliffs of Moher and Blarney 2-Day Tour from Dublin
- Explore Irelands most famous places on the Wild Atlantic Way
- Visit the majestic Cliffs of Moher
- Stay overnight in Annascaul on the mighty Dingle Peninsula
- Hike through Killarney National Park and discover Torc Waterfall
DescriptionDay 1: Dublin – Cliffs of Moher – Dingle Peninsula Meet your tour guide and fellow travellers at one of the central Dublin collection points in the morning. Enjoy a relaxing drive across the beautiful countryside with amazing views. Your tour guide will also ensure you have the best possible experience while on the road by telling stories and providing information you may be interested in. Take a short stop for refreshments and then continue the drive towards the West Coast. Then, enjoy a drive along the shores of Galway Bay with fabulous views of the Atlantic Ocean. This coastal route is distinctive due to its gorgeous golden beaches and dolphins breaching off the shore. Make your way to the Burren which is one of the most popular landscapes in Ireland, famous for its Limestone Rock that stretches as far as the eye can see, reaching down to the sea shore. Before reaching the Cliffs of Moher, pause for lunch in the small village of Doolin with continuous views of Doolin Harbour and the Aran Islands. Then, arrive at the world-famous Cliffs of Moher, which is considered one of the world’s great natural attractions. Here you can enjoy breath-taking views, relaxing walks, and take memorable photographs. In the afternoon, change bus and continue south towards the Kingdom of Kerry. Then, stay overnight in Annascaul on the Dingle Peninsula. DAY 2: Dingle Peninsula - Highlights of the Ring of Kerry - Killarney - Dublin After a relaxing morning and a hearty breakfast, depart from the Dingle Peninsula and make your way towards some highlights of the Ring of Kerry, including Torc Waterfall, Moll’s Gap, Lakes of Killarney, Leprechaun Crossing, and Killarney National Park, before enjoying time at leisure in Killarney. Once you arrive at Killarney you can go on a horseback ride through the park or go on a horse and cart ride through Killarney National Park, both are optional. On your way back to Dublin, drive through the heritage town of Adare with its amazing Golden Vale, the finest agricultural land in Ireland. You should arrive back in Dublin by 7:00pm approx.
IncludesOvernight accommodation Entrance fees Transport by air-conditioned coach
- It is essential that pick-up location is confirmed after booking
- Please arrive at pick-up meeting place 15 minutes before departure
- Dress appropriately for the weather