Glendalough and Wicklow Half-Day Tour from Dublin759 Reviews
Ride through the Irish countryside on a 5-hour tour from Dublin. Travel to Glendalough and Wicklow and take in your surroundings as you pass by movie filming locations, dense forests, towering mountains, sparkling lakes, and babbling brooks.
- See the Dublin city center on your way out of town
- Discover County Wicklow, known as the Garden of Ireland
- Explore the mountains of Glendalough on a tranquil walk
DescriptionTravel out of Dublin and into the countryside around on a 5-hour morning or afternoon tour to Glendalough and Wicklow. The tour begins with an introduction to Dublin City, as you head south toward County Wicklow, known affectionately as the Garden of Ireland. Sparkling lakes, dense forests, and romantic babbling brooks make this a spectacular scenic drive and a fine day out from the big city. You will also see the scenery made famous by films such as Braveheart and P.S. I Love You. Make your way over the Wicklow Mountains to Glendalough, the valley of the 2 lakes. Enjoy a relaxing walk to the Upper Lake and explore the monastic ruins of St. Kevin's monastery. Then enjoy lush surroundings as you make your way through the Sally Gap before returning to Dublin.
IncludesMorning or afternoon tour Transportation Guide Food and beverages Personal expenses
- Please note, the Spanish version of the tour does not operate on Wednesdays
- The local partner can provide a child car seat so long as they receive a request at least 24 hours prior to the departure of the tour; There is no additional charge for using a child seat