Giant's Causeway and Belfast Titanic Experience from Dublin211 Reviews
Visit all the top Northern Ireland attractions on a tour from Dublin. See the Titanic Museum, take in the Giant’s Causeway and admire the Dark Hedges. You will also have the opportunity to take stunning pictures of Dunluce Castle.
- Visit the Titanic Museum in Belfast
- Discover the Giant's Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the amazing Dark Hedges, Northern Ireland’s most-photographed natural phenomenon
- Spend time in Belfast, the friendliest city in the world
- Make the most of a photo stop at Dunluce Castle
- Enjoy a drive along the coast of Northern Ireland on the way to Belfast
DescriptionThis full-day tour takes you from Dublin to Belfast, the capital of Northern Ireland. The pickup time from Dublin City Gallery is at 7:15 AM until 10 April 2019. From the 11 April 2019 onward, the pickup time will be at 6:45 AM. Visit the Titanic Museum and spend 1.5 hours learning the story of the Titanic ocean liner and her ill-fated maiden voyage. The story comes alive with innovative technology, scale models and more. See the Giant's Causeway, comprising about 40,000 interlocking basalt columns. Spend 1.5 hours getting up close to this UNESCO World Heritage Site, often referred to as the 8th Wonder of the World. You will have the time to walk along the cliffs overlooking the Causeway taking stunning pictures, before going for a stroll on the Giant's Causeway itself. The tour will then include a photo stop at the magnificent Dunluce Castle. This 13 century castle ruin is known as the nicest photo opportunity of all castles in Ireland and will make any amateur photographer look like a professional photographer! Stop at the Dark Hedges for 15-20 minutes. This centuries-old lane of beech trees has featured in films (Transformers) and on television (Game of Thrones). Then you’ll be able to explore Belfast for around 30 minutes. See the Big Fish, Albert's Clock, St. Anne's Cathedral and much more. You will have time to do some shopping and buy some food before heading back to Dublin, arriving between 7:30 PM and 8:30 PM. *Please note that all times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depending on traffic and weather.
IncludesTransportation with a luggage compartment Guided tour and live commentary on board Entrance to the Titanic Experience Museum The Giant's Causeway Dunluce Castle photo stop The Dark Hedges Drive along the coast of Northern Ireland Free time in Belfast Hotel pick-up and drop off Lunch
- Please note that this tour involves a fair bit of walking. Not recommended for kids under 3 or people with mobility issues
- Please note that this is a long day trip. It can be up to 2 hours between stops
- For tours on or before 10 April 2019, pickup will be at 7:15 AM. For tours on or after 11 April 2019, pickup will be at 6:45 AM. From 12 April 2019 onward, the pickup time will be at 6:45 AM
- Please note that this tour involves a fair bit of walking. Not recommended for kids under 3 or people with mobility issues. If your child is used to traveling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat