My Guide Website?
Game of Thrones Studio Tour Admission Ticket33 Reviews
Step behind the scenes of The Seven Kingdoms at the official Game of Thrones Studio Tour. Benefit from optional transfers from Belfast or Dublin and prepare to experience the world of Game of Thrones like never before.
- Step behind the scenes of The Seven Kingdoms at the Game of Thrones Studio
- Maximize on convenience with return transfer options from Dublin or Belfast
- Walk through iconic sets from Winterfell to King’s Landing at the studio
- Experience authentic sets and costumes as well as jaw-dropping visual effects
- Jump into the world of Jon Snow through the studio's immersive experiences
DescriptionStep behind the scenes of The Seven Kingdoms at the official Game of Thrones Studio Tour. Located at the authentic filming location of Linen Mill Studios in Banbridge, prepare to experience the world of Game of Thrones like never before. Located just 30 minutes from Belfast or 90 minutes from Dublin, the Studio Tour allows you to immerse yourself in an expansive collection of sets, costumes, and props, and to discover the craftsmanship and artistry that designed the Seven Kingdoms and brought the story of Game of Thrones to life. At over 100,000 sq ft, the interactive experience transports fans to the heart of Westeros, giving visitors the chance to walk through iconic sets from Winterfell to King’s Landing, and delve deep into the world behind the screen, from the earliest concepts to the jaw-dropping final cuts. From the Great Hall of Winterfell where Jon Snow was declared ‘King in the North’ to the iconic costumes worn by the cast in your favorite scenes, the Game of Thrones Studio Tour has it all.
IncludesGame of Thrones studio entry ticket Cloakroom access Off-site car parking Noise-canceling headphones Car park shuttle bus (if option selected) Round-trip transfer (if option selected)
- The average Studio Tour visit is between 2-3 hours, however, it is up to you how long you wish to spend at The Studio Tour as the experience is self-guided Random baggage searches will be conducted from time to time at The Studio Tour entrance. Refusal to permit your baggage to be searched will result in admission being refused Complimentary off-site parking at The Boulevard Banbridge, BT32 4LF, next to the Studio Only Blue Badge Holders are permitted to park directly at the tour location. Please contact the activity provider before arrival