My Guide Website?
From Falmouth/Melia Braco: Kingston Hilite Tour
Embark on a full-day tour to explore the city's colonial architecture, Beverly Hills, statue of Bob Marley, National Stadium, National Arena, Emancipation Park, Devon House, and the Bob Marley Museum.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the city's colonial architecture
- See the Kingston Highlights
- View a statue of Bob Marley, the National Stadium, Emancipation Park and more
- Visit Devon House and the Bob Marley Museum
DescriptionTap out of the tourist hot spots and into Jamaica's capital, Kingston, to visit locally beloved sites that offer insight into the city's unique history. Travel along the coast before turning inland and admire the breathtaking change of scenery before reaching the old capital. This full-day excursion allows you to explore the city's colonial architecture, business, residential communities, and major points of interest such as Beverly Hills, the statue of Bob Marley, National Stadium, National Arena, Emancipation Park, and Devon House. End your tour at the Bob Marley Museum and take an optional tour through the former home and recording studio of the legendary reggae artist. As the day comes to an end, enjoy the journey back to your resort.
IncludesLocal guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Entry fee
- At least 6 people are required for this tour to operate, if this minimum is not met, you will be offered a substitute tour or a full refund
- Vehicles do not have wheelchair lifts, wheelchairs will have to be collapsed
- Children 3-11 must be accompanied by an adult