My Guide Website?
From Dublin: Giant's Causeway & Belfast Titanic with Ticket295 Reviews
Visit all the top Northern Ireland attractions on a tour from Dublin. See the Titanic Museum, take in the Giant’s Causeway and admire the Dark Hedges. You will also have the opportunity to take stunning pictures of Dunluce Castle.
- Visit the Titanic Museum in Belfast
- Discover the Giant's Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the amazing Dark Hedges, Northern Ireland’s most-photographed natural phenomenon
- Make the most of a photo stop at Dunluce Castle
- Enjoy a drive along the coast of Northern Ireland on the way to Belfast
DescriptionDiscover the natural splendor of Ireland’s UNESCO-listed Giant’s Causeway and explore the Titanic Museum in Belfast with an included admission ticket on a guided day trip from Dublin. Travel by bus, stopping at the Dark Hedges and Dunluce Castle, with free time in Belfast. Visit the Titanic Museum and spend 1.5 hours learning the story of the Titanic ocean liner and her ill-fated maiden voyage. The story comes alive with innovative technology, scale models, and more. See the Giant's Causeway, comprising about 40,000 interlocking basalt columns. Spend 1.5 hours getting up close to this UNESCO World Heritage Site, often referred to as the 8th Wonder of the World. You will have the time to walk along the cliffs overlooking the Causeway taking stunning pictures, before going for a stroll on the Giant's Causeway itself. Make a photo stop at the magnificent Dunluce Castle. This 13-century castle ruin is one of the most photogenic landmarks in Ireland. Stop at the Dark Hedges for 15-20 minutes. This centuries-old lane of beech trees has been featured in films (Transformers) and on television (Game of Thrones). Explore Belfast for around 30 minutes. See the Big Fish, Albert's Clock, St. Anne's Cathedral. You will have time to do some shopping and buy some food before heading back to Dublin.
IncludesTransportation Luggage storage Guided tour Live commentary on board Titanic Experience Museum entry The Giant's Causeway entry Dunluce Castle photo stop The Dark Hedges stop Free time in Belfast
- Please note that this tour involves a fair bit of walking. Not recommended for kids under 3 or people with mobility issues
- Please note that this is a long day trip. It can be up to 2 hours between stops
- Please note that this tour involves a fair bit of walking. Not recommended for kids under 3 or people with mobility issues. If your child is used to traveling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat
- Please ensure you have filled out the online Track and Trace waiver form which will be emailed to you 25 hours before your activity starts. The form must be completed by each participant in order to join the tour.