My Guide Website?
From Dublin: Giant's Causeway & Belfast City Bus Tour425 Reviews
Take a fascinating trip to the famed Antrim coast to see Giant's Causeway, referred to by some as the 8th natural wonder of the world.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take in the Northern Ireland landscape as you drive away from Dublin
- Immerse yourself in the striking natural tunnel formed at the Dark Hedges
- Marvel at the spectacular basalt columns at the iconic Giant's Causeway
- Walk along the beach and admire views of Whitepark Bay and Portbradden
- Enjoy free time to explore the vibrant city of Belfast and its quaint shops
DescriptionExplore the marvelous, breathtaking beauty of Northern Ireland's coast on a full-day trip from Dublin that takes you to Giant's Causeway and Belfast. Step on board your private bus and head up to the Antrim coast, located on the tip of Northern Ireland. For our first stop, we will visit the Dark Hedges. The Dark Hedges consists of an avenue of beech trees joined together forming a natural tunnel. This is a highlight for everyone but in particular, for Game of Thrones fans, you may recognise it as 'The Kings Road'. Perfect photo opportunity. You will visit Giant's Causeway, a constellation of 40,000 interlocking basalt columns. Along the way, you will experience an amazing part of Northern Ireland, learning lots of history and seeing some of the country's most dramatic coastline. Once there, stop and breathe in the fresh air and explore the many different shapes and rock formations surrounded by mystery and mythology. Take a leisurely stroll along the beautiful sweeping beach looking over Whitepark Bay and Portbradden. Visit the vibrant and modern city of Belfast where you will have some free time for sightseeing or shopping before returning to Dublin.
IncludesRoundtrip transportation from Dublin Tour guide Admission fees Free time in Belfast city
- Enjoy 10% off your meal back in Dublin at The Riddler Restaurant serving modern Irish food. Your guide can drop you off at the restaurant in Christchurch just minutes from downtown Dublin by foot. Quote 'GetYourGuide discount' to the waiting staff •The Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge is closed until further notice •The bus has no WIFI or charging ports