From Dublin: Giant's Causeway and Game of Thrones Tour965 Reviews
Indulge your passion for Game of Thrones on a magical tour of its filming locations. Depart Dublin and visit the romantic Dark Hedges, the spectacular Giant's Causeway, visit quiet villages, and discover Ballintoy Harbor that is also known as Pike.
- Marvel at the interlocking hexagonal stones of the Giant's Causeway
- Explore some of Northern Ireland's most spectacular filming locations
- Visit Ballintoy Harbor, also known as Pike, the Capitol of the Iron Islands
- Enjoy a photo stop at the Dunluce Castle ruins
DescriptionDepart Dublin and discover some of most photogenic locations in Northern Ireland on a Game of Thrones locations tour and visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of the Giant’s Causeway. Journey down the tunnel-like avenue of intertwined beech trees known as the Dark Hedges, and spend about 10 to 15 minutes at the site where Ayra Stark, Gendry, and Hot Pie escaped on the King's Road. Continue to the Giant's Causeway to enjoy around 1.5 hours exploring the 40,000 interlocking hexagonal stone columns on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. Continue to scenic Ballintoy Harbor, and discover where Theon was baptised in front of Balon and Yara, and where Euron was drowned and crowned to be king. Enjoy around 40 minutes to take in the views and reflect on all the magic and mystery of Game of Thrones. Drive through the Glens of Antrim to go to Belfast. You will enjoy around 1 hour of free time to admire the city sights. See the famous Crown bar, Belfast City Hall and its Titanic memorial garden, Big Fish and Albert’s Clock. Finally, you will be back in Dublin by around 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
IncludesTransportation Guided tour Access to the Giant's Causeway Visit to Ballintoy Harbor Admire the Dark Hedges (King's Road) One hour of free time in Belfast Air-conditioned vehicle with a luggage compartment Live commentary onboard Lunch (recommended to bring a packed lunch) Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Please note that this tour involves a lot of walking. Not recommended for young children or people with limited mobility. If your child is very used to travelling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat
- Please note that this is a long day trip. It can be up to 2 hours between stops. The tour starts at 6:45 AM and finishes between 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- All times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depending on traffic and weather
- This tour is independently operated. It is not affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with Game of Thrones
- This tour takes you to the most breathtaking spots in the country, whilst taking you to locations where the Game of Thrones episodes were filmed
- Your guide will show you clips to refresh your memory and show you that you are in the exact spot where filming took place. Props or cardboard cutouts are not provided. Your guide will not recite lines from Game of Thrones