From Dublin: Cliffs of Moher, Burren & Galway Full-Day Tour4119 Reviews
Get back to nature and experience the scenic landscapes of Ireland on a day trip to the Cliffs of Moher from Dublin. Visit the city of Galway, journey through The Burren and marvel at the ruins of historic Kilmacduagh Monastery.
- Visit the breathtaking Cliffs of Moher
- Journey through the lunar landscapes of The Burren
- Explore the city of Galway and enjoy the vibrant side of it
- Visit the ruins of Kilmacduagh Monastery
DescriptionDepart Dublin at 6:45 AM and journey through the flat open plain of the Curragh. Pass the Irish National Stud thoroughbred horse breeding facility as your guide shares a wealth of history and information. Head to the ruins of Kilmacduagh Monastery and its roundhouse – unique for the way it leans over by more than 2 feet. Spend 15-20 minutes here. Then, arrive at the Cliffs of Moher for a breathtaking view of the Atlantic Ocean and get approximately 2 hours to explore independently. Go to the interactive Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience in the visitor's centre, where a large multimedia screen displays a bird's-eye view from the cliffs, as well as video from the underwater caves. Next, discover the lunar landscapes of The Burren with a 15-20 minute visit and hear about the many secrets of this atypical landscape, home to the warmest ground temperature in Ireland. Arrive in the city of Galway, where you will have around 1 hour to explore on your own. Discover its old world charm on cobblestone streets that evoke an authentic Ireland of times gone by. Then drive along the coastal route of the Wild Atlantic Way to Kinvara, passing Dunguaire Castle and the 12 Bens mountain range along the way. Return to Dublin and get dropped of at the meeting point at around 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM. *Please note that all times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depends on traffic and weather.
IncludesAir-conditioned transportation with live onboard commentary Guided tour Entrance fee to the Cliffs of Moher visitor center Hotel pick-up/drop off Lunch
- Please note that this is a long day trip. It can be up to 2 hours between stops. The tour starts at 6:45 AM and finishes between 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Please note that all times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depends on traffic and weather. Galway may or may not be the last stop before returning to Dublin
- Please note that this tour involves a fair bit of walking. Not recommended for small children or people with mobility issues. If your child is used to traveling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat