My Guide Website?
From Dublin: Cliffs of Moher and Galway City Full-Day Trip311 Reviews
Experience Ireland’s wild Atlantic coastline on a guided tour of the Cliffs of Moher. Enjoy lunch in Doolin, see the unique Burren landscape, and visit lively Galway.
- Take in the staggering views over the Atlantic from the Cliffs of Moher
- Admire the unique flora along the limestone landscape of The Burren
- Lose yourself in the colorful streets and charming shops of Galway City
- Enjoy lunch at a cozy pub in the charming village of Doolin
- Hear insightful commentary and anecdotes about the region from your guide
- Get a bird's-eye view of the cliffs at the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre
DescriptionWitness the dramatic features of the Cliffs of Moher and The Burren on a full-day guided tour of Ireland’s west coast from Dublin. Explore the vibrant city of Galway and enjoy a pub lunch in Doolin. Depart from Dublin and learn about the region from your guide as you go west. Arrive at the Cliffs of Moher and follow the cliff path to the edge for breathtaking views over the Atlantic. Breathe in the ocean wind and hear the waves crashing below you. Explore on your own for 1.5 hours. Get a bird's-eye view of the cliffs and see the underwater caves on a large multimedia screen at the interactive Visitor Centre. Continue to the charming village of Doolin for lunch in a local pub and spot the Aran Islands in the distance along the way. Stop at The Burren for 15 to 20 minutes and get photos of its otherworldly landscape. See rare orchids and admire views of the Baby Cliffs. Then, explore the vibrant city of Galway, known for its strong tradition of Irish music, language, and dance. You will have around 1 hour to explore on your own. Finish your day with the scenic journey back to Dublin. Expect jolly commentary, anecdotes, and even some Irish music to keep you entertained on the road back to the capital.
IncludesTransportation to and from Dublin Live commentary Tour guide on board the bus Visit to the Cliffs of Moher Entry to Cliffs of Moher visitor center
- The tour involves cross-country driving, taking up a noticeable portion of the trip. Please be prepared for a long day The bus journey to the Cliffs of Moher lasts around 3.5 hours. Breaks will be taken at service stations en-route, where you can buy food and use the toilet facilities