My Guide Website?
From Dublin: 3-Day Discover Northern Ireland Tour
Have 3-days to discover the highlights of Northern Ireland including the Antrim Coast, Giants Causeway, Belfast and the Titanic Quarter, Mount Stewart House and Gardens, the Mourne Mountains and several of the dramatic "Game of Thrones" film locations.
- Visit the city of Belfast and the famous Titanic Quarter
- Discover the beauty of County Down at Mount Stewart House & Gardens and the Mourne Mountains
- Explore the wonderful Antrim Coast including the world-famous Giant's Causeway
- Experience many of the classic locations from Game of Thrones including 'Winterfell' and the Dark Hedges
- Travel through the land of St. Patrick - Ireland's patron saint
DescriptionDay 1 Departing Dublin at 09:00, you will travel north towards the border with Northern Ireland. From here, it will be a short journey into the city of Belfast famous for its industrial past and turbulent history. After a short tour of some of the key areas of the city, you will arrive in the newly redeveloped Titanic Quarter, where you will have time for lunch and perhaps a visit to the award-winning museum. Other options here include a visit to the SS Nomadic, the last surviving White Star Line steamship, HMS Caroline, the fascinating Titanic’s Dock and Pump-House or perhaps take a black cab tour of the city. Later in the afternoon, you will leave the city and travel into the countryside of County Down for a visit to the world-famous house and gardens at Mount Stewart before arriving in the seaside resort town of Bangor - your base for the next two nights. Day 2 Today, you will follow one of the world’s great driving routes – the Causeway Coastal route through the beautiful scenery of the Antrim Coast and Glens. The tour follows the coast road from Larne to the world-famous Giant's Causeway. Along the way, you will makes stops in attractive historic villages such as Glenarm and Ballycastle as well as scenic attractions such as the Cushendun Caves and the many viewpoints along this stunning coastline. In the afternoon, you will have a chance to explore the incredible rock formations at Giant’s Causeway. Several places along the route were used as filming location for the TV series 'Game of Thrones' and the last stop of the day will be at the stunning Dark Hedges - make sure your camera still has some battery power left. From here, you will return back to Bangor for another night. Day 3 After another day full of contrasts and fascinating visits, start with a trip along the Ards Peninsula – a great favorite with holiday makers from all over Northern Ireland. At Portaferry, take a boat across the mouth of Strangford Lough to visit Castle Ward with its 18th century mansion, extensive gardens and grounds, estate walks and for 'Game of Thrones' enthusiasts, the location of Winterfell and other scenes. From here, it will be a short drive to Downpatrick, site of the burial place of St. Patrick, Ireland’s patron saint. You will have time for lunch here and perhaps a visit to Down Cathedral or St. Patrick's center. In the afternoon, the tour will continue along the coast with the brooding granite peaks of Mourne Mountains on one side and the Irish Sea on the other. After a detour into the heart of the mountains through an area of traditional farms with their fascinating field patterns and huge stone walls, you will reach the coast again on the shores of Carlingford Lough for the final stop of the day. From here, you will return back across the border and travel south to Dublin arriving around 19:00.
IncludesTransportation by top of the range 16-seat Mercedes minicoach Driver/ guide 2 nights bed and breakfast accommodation Meals other than breakfast Refreshments Visitor attraction entry fees
- Drop-off in Dublin on day 3 is scheduled for approximately 19:00
- Tour operates with a maximum 16 passengers for a more intimate and personalized service
- Please bring suitable clothing and footwear for country walks
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now