From Clifden: Connemara Hill Walking
Enjoy the natural beauty of the Connemara mountains with an experienced guide. Take in the majesty of the mountains at your own pace.
- Take in spectacular views of Ireland's rugged rural landscape
- Learn the art of navigation using a map and compass
- See notable peaks such as of the Twelve Bens, the Maam Turks and the Mweelrea mountains
DescriptionSet the day aside, pack a picnic, and get ready to explore the magnificent Connemara mountains on foot. Enjoy the surreal natural beauty of the area, stopping to take in the picturesque views. Suited to both beginners and experienced hikers, choose to be fully guided or step-up the adventure by learning the art of navigation using a map and compass. The Twelve Bens, the Maam Turks and the Mweelrea mountains in Connemara, Co Galway are all dominant topographical features in Ireland with some of the most stunning views in the country and are a 'must do' when visiting the area.
IncludesGuide Food and drinks
- Appropriate worn-in walking boots are recommended. Weather on the Connemara mountain ranges is very changeable and occurs very quickly
- Walkers are advised to bring along all the necessary clothing, rain gear, sustenance, and drinks for the day