My Guide Website?
EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum Entrance Ticket42 Reviews
Discover how the Irish have influenced the world with an entrance ticket to EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum in Dublin's docklands. Uncover the inspiring stories of the Irish who have travelled the world from early times to the modern day.
- Explore the 1,500-year emigration history of Ireland
- Research your ancestry at the Irish Family History Center
- See other monuments, such as the Famine Memorial and Jeanie Johnston Tall Ship
DescriptionExplore the emigration history of Ireland at the world's first fully digital museum in Dublin, winner of Europe's Leading Tourist Attraction at the World Travel Awards 2019. Learn how 10 million people have left the island over the centuries through the amazing exhibitions at the EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum. Follow the dramatic story of how the people of Ireland have left home to settle around the globe, and how they changed the world along the way. Immerse yourself in the stories of some of the most remarkable tales of sacrifice, endurance, adventure and discovery the world has ever known as you explore the 20 state-of-the-art galleries. Located in the CHQ building in the historic docklands, the museum brings these amazing stories to life in a unique and spectacular way. Experience this digital and interactive award-winning technology and receive a souvenir passport to take home at the end of your visit.
IncludesEntrance fee to EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum Free souvenir passport as a memento of your visit Free app with audio guide to download to your mobile device
- The museum is fully wheelchair accessible
- Facilities such as seating and secure lockers for bags and coats are available
- Winner of Europe's Leading Tourist Attraction at the World Travel Awards 2019
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now