My Guide Website?
Dublin Welcome Tour: Private Tour with a Local18 Reviews
Transform your way of traveling, and make it as much about the people you meet, as it is the places you see. Get familiar with the neighborhood and find out about the best places to eat and buy groceries, and the easiest ways to get around, for example.
- Get to know Dublin through the eyes of passionate locals
- Make travel about friendly people, not just places
- Learn about the city's many tips, tricks and best-kept secrets
DescriptionExplore the city with a friendly local who is passionate about their city and eager to share all the tips and tricks that will help you make the most of your trip. Meet where you're staying to get familiar with the neighborhood, find out about the best places to eat and buy groceries, the easiest ways to get around, and the top things to see and do. By the end of the tour, you'll feel more comfortable in navigating the city and confident that you have all the information you need to make the most of your stay. During the walking tour, you will have the option of taking public transportation or a taxi to get around the city. Please mention in your booking if you’d like a private car included in the tour.
IncludesLocal guide ('Lokafyer') Customized private walking tour Entrance fees Personal expenses Tips and gratuities Optional activity costs Meals and drinks Transportation around the city (it’s a walking tour, so car transportation isn’t included)
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge
- Children 3-12 years of age are entitled to 50% discount
- In you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you would be required to cover the entrance fee for the Lokafyer (local guide)
- Travelers can request a specific time for the tour
- This is a walking tour. It is recommended you wear comfortable shoes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now