My Guide Website?
Dublin: Walking Street Food Tour with Local Guide35 Reviews
Discover Dublin's traditional dishes, products, and hidden treasures on a walking tour. Visit 5 local favorite foodie spots, including a sweet dessert spot.
- Savor the bright flavors of Irish cuisine with a walking food tour of Dublin
- Learn more about the history of Ireland from your local Dublin-based guide
- Eat like the locals do and visit spots that only Dublin locals know about
- Immerse yourself in Irish culture through some of its most iconic dishes
- Meet new friends from all over the world and mingle between food and drink stops
DescriptionTry out a variety of Dublin street food and learn about the city's history from your local guide on this walking tour. Discover 5 top Dublin restaurants and street food spots, each one a surprise, as you stroll around the city center. Meet your guide on historic Thomas Street and begin your tour of the city's coolest eateries. Get off the beaten trail and visit some spots only the locals know about (cost of food and drinks not included in the tour price.) Make sure to come along hungry, as you will be stopping off for five delicious street eats along the way and at least one of the stops will be a dessert stop. During stops, mingle with your group and friendly guide and make friends from all over the world. The focus is on street food and what is enjoyed day-to-day by locals, so you are guaranteed a uniquely authentic experience.
IncludesTour guide 5 food stops
- The cost of food and drinks is not included in the cost of this tour. Your guide will make suggestions on what to try, but ultimately the choice is up to you. The average cost of food on this tour is €20