My Guide Website?
Dublin: VIP Guinness Beer and Roe & Co Whiskey Experience1 Reviews
Enter into three of Dublin’s top alcohol-related highlights: Roe & Co Irish Whiskey, located in the former Power House of the Guinness Brewery, the Guinness Open Gate Brewery, and Dublin's Whiskey Triangle.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Dublin: Half-Day Trip to Glendalough and Wicklow
- From Dublin: Cliffs of Moher, Burren & Galway City Day Tour
- Dublin: Full-Day Tour to Cork, Cobh and Blarney Castle
- Northern Ireland 3-Day Tour from Dublin
- Cliffs of Moher and Blarney 2-Day Tour from Dublin
- Experience flavor profiling and cocktail creation at Roe & Co on this VIP semi-private tour
- Sample some of the most exciting whiskey and beer, all with one-of-a-kind flavors
- Learn about the science of distillation and the art of blending
- Relax with a complimentary cocktail in the Power House bar
- Enter inside Guinness's secret bar located in the Guinness Storehouse Quarter
- Benefit from a more intimate experience with just 16 guests per tour
DescriptionTreat yourself to a VIP, small-group tour with skip-the-line access and enter three of Dublin's must-visit establishments: Roe & Co Irish Whiskey, the extraordinary Guinness Open Gate Brewery, and the famous 'Golden Triangle,' the historic center of Ireland's brewing and distilling industry. Find where fun, flavor, and collaborative reinvention come to life on this immersive and exciting whiskey and beer-tasting experience. The journey begins in the heart of Dublin’s buzzing historic quarter 'The Liberties,' home to The Roe & Co Distillery, a fully operational urban distillery producing world-class whiskey. Tour Roe & Co and see whiskey reimagined: colorful history collides with contemporary culture as you explore the science of distillation, the art of blending, and enjoy a hands-on flavor workshop that will elevate this experience into the extraordinary. This one-of-a-kind tour is packed with excitement as new energy surges through the former Power House of the Guinness Brewery. Following the tour, your guide will escort you into the lounge to relax with a complimentary cocktail in the beautiful Power House bar. The tour will then continue to another Guinness Quarter highlight where you will discover Guinness's secret bar 'The Open Gate Brewery.' This experimental brewery and tap room is an actual, working brewery where visitors can explore a wide range of beers and stouts from the brewers at St. James’s Gate. Your visit will include a tasting paddle with four beers of choice including experimental and innovative beers that very few visitors to Dublin could even imagine experiencing.
IncludesAll skip-the-line entrance fees Full Roe & Co. whiskey sampling One cocktail in the beautiful Power House Bar A tasting paddle with four beers at the Open Gate Brewery
- • This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility • This tour will take place rain or shine