My Guide Website?
Dublin: Traditional Pubs Walking Tour with Local Guide17 Reviews
Step inside four traditional Dublin pubs off the tourist trail on this walking tour and learn Irish history as you sip.
- Get your taste buds tingling with a pint of traditional Irish ale or whiskey
- Learn all there is to know about how Ireland's most famous drinks were invented
- Make new friends as you drink your way around the vibrant Smithfield district
- Escape Dublin's beaten tourist trail and visit the city's most traditional pubs
- Immerse yourself in the history of Ireland through its most iconic beverages
DescriptionDiscover the real local favorite bars on this walking tour of Dublin's best bars. Join a local guide for a tour of four traditional bars, located off the beaten tourist track. Meet your guide in the hip Smithfield neighborhood and begin your tour of the area's best drinking spots. Travel through Irish history sampling traditional drinks along the way, all while enjoying a range of quintessentially Dublin pubs. Learn all there is to know behind Irish ale, cider, whiskey, and stout in the heart of Dublin’s fair city, quenching your thirst in four authentic locations. Your guide will make recommendations but ultimately, what you sample is for you to decide (drinks not included in the cost of the tour.)
IncludesLocal tour guide Visit to 4 bars
- This tour takes place rain or shine On this tour, you will pay for your own drinks. The average total cost is €25