My Guide Website?
Dublin: The Gravedigger Ghost Bus 2-Hour Tour107 Reviews
Explore the darker side of Dublin's past on a 2-hour comedy/horror tour by specially-equipped bus. Scream with laughter as a couple of ghostly guides lead you around the city's haunted historical places and tell terrible tales from the past.
- Experience the dark side of Dublin's history on a custom-designed spooky bus
- Hear professional actors tell tales of terror and horror that Dublin has tried to forget
- Enjoy a ghoulish brew at The Gravedigger's Pub, home to the best pint of Guinness in Ireland
DescriptionClimb aboard an atmospheric bus that has been specially built and kitted out by one of Ireland's leading set design companies. Join professional actors who will not just serve as your ghoulish guides, but double as creepy, charming characters from Dublin's hellish past! Learn how the plague ravaged the city from a ghost from the past who is all too familiar with the disease. Hear of gruesome, agonizing tortures, and meet many characters with tales of terror to tell. Laugh and scream your way around the city, and - if you're lucky - leave with your soul intact! Enjoy a ghoulish brew at the Gravedigger's Pub, known for serving the best pint of Guinness in Ireland.
IncludesTransportation on board a uniquely-designed bus Professional actor guides A ghoulish brew
- This activity is suitable for anyone aged 14 and over
- A non-alcoholic ghoulish brew is available on request
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now