My Guide Website?
Dublin: The Dublin Pass with Entry to Over 35 Attractions278 Reviews
Save time and money, and visit as many Dublin attractions as you like with the Dublin Pass by Go City. Visit the Guinness Storehouse, enjoy a hop-on hop-off bus tour of Dublin, and more.
- Visit as many attractions as you like with a 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5-days Dublin city pass
- Enjoy great savings on over 35 Dublin things to do
- Explore St Patricks and Christ Church Cathedrals, Guiness Storehouse, and much more
- Use the pass on your phone (or print at home and take with you) and show it at each attraction or tour for admission
DescriptionWith the digital Dublin Pass, enjoy access to more than 35 sites attractions and sites including the Guinness Storehouse, Chester Beatty Library, Christchurch Cathedral, and many more. Explore all there is to do in Dublin at your own pace. Pay nothing at the gate; simply show your QR-coded pass on your phone and you're in. Your pass includes free entry to over 35 attractions, including: • Airfield Estate • Aquazone @ the National Aquatic Centre • Castletown House and Parklands • Christ Church Cathedral • Dublinia • Glasnevin Museum • Guinness Storehouse • James Joyce Centre • Jeanie Johnston Tallship and Famine Museum • Little Museum of Dublin • Malahide Castle & Gardens • National Wax Museum PLUS • Jameson Distillery Bow St. Experience • Saint Patrick’s Cathedral • Skerries Mills • Croke Park Stadium Tour & GAA Museum • Farmleigh House & Estate • Newbridge House & Farm • Dublin Hop-on Hop-Off Big Bus Tour • EPIC The Irish Immigration Museum • Irish Rock 'n Roll Museum Experience • GPO Museum • Teelings Whiskey Distillery Tour • Walking Food Tours - Drinks on Foot • Walking Food Tours - Food on Foot • Casino Model Railway Museum • Lazy Bike Tours - Half Day Hire • Museum of Literature Ireland (MoLI) • 14 Henrietta Street additionally, receive a special offer gift at Dublin attractions where public entry is free: • Chester Beatty Library • Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane • Irish Museum of Modern Art • National Gallery of Ireland • National Museum of Ireland – Archaeology • National Museum of Ireland – Decorative Arts & History • National Museum of Ireland – Natural History Please note attractions and tours are subject to change. Check your included digital guide for an up-to-date attraction line-up including opening times and instructions on how to access each attraction with your pass before you go. Some attractions or tours may require advanced reservations.
IncludesDigital Dublin Pass valid for the number of days purchased Digital Dublin guide with attraction information and instructions 1-day ticket for Dublin hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventive measures, some attractions may be temporarily unavailable, have reduced opening hours, or require advanced reservations before your visit. Please check the included digital guide as well as attraction websites for the most up-to-date information and make reservations, where needed, well in advance
- All passes are valid for 2 years from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit
- After activation, your pass will be valid for the number of consecutive days purchased (not 24-hour periods). We advise you start early in the day to make the most of your sightseeing.