My Guide Website?
Dublin: Temple Bar Outdoor Mystery Game1 Reviews
Embark on a thrilling adventure and explore the surroundings of Temple Bar in Dublin at your own pace. Start and stop the game whenever you like, and solve riddles and tasks to unlock clues.
- Enjoy a self-guided city adventure at your own pace
- Discover the beautiful city center of Dublin in a unique way
- Wake up your inner Sherlock Holmes and solve a mystery
- Learn the history of Temple Bar and Dublin
- Begin, pause, and end the game whenever you like
Description'The murder by Temple Bar' takes you back to the year 1899. You are a skilled investigator and your colleagues are convinced that you possess a “sixth sense” when it comes to investigation. A case of a missing math professor lands on your desk. He disappeared after finishing his studies at Trinity College and no one has heard from him since. His wife Cecily Flynn is very worried about her husband, and sincerely hopes that you can find him. As the case develops, a bloody briefcase belonging to Professor Flynn appears. What has happened to Professor Flynn, and can you bring him home to his wife? Much is at stake and the more time passes, the smaller the chance of finding Professor Flynn alive. 'The Murder by Temple Bar' is a fun way for you and your friends to get around Dublin. The mystery takes you past historic buildings in the center of the city. Good luck! You will need it … Please note: this mystery is only available in English!
IncludesEnvelope with clues (collected from designated pick-up location)
- This is a self-guided mystery tour, that takes place outdoors irrespective of weather conditions
- The starter pack must be collected during opening hours; however, the game can be played at any time after collection
- You can be as many people as you want, the optimal group size is 2-4 people, if you are more people please divide yourself into groups accordingly.
- If you have a bigger group and you wish to compete against one another, the first group to solve the mystery correctly wins.
- The average duration of the game is 2 hours, depending on how quickly you solve the individual mysteries
- Wheelchair users have to take an alternative route since the tour includes stairs. The tour is considered wheelchair-friendly nonetheless
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€18.50Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today