My Guide Website?
Dublin: Teeling Whiskey Distillery Tour & Tasting593 Reviews
Experience the Spirit of Dublin on a fully-guided tour of an operational distillery, the first new distillery to open in Dublin in over 125 years followed by a tasting of award-winning whiskeys.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Dublin: Half-Day Trip to Glendalough and Wicklow
- From Dublin: Cliffs of Moher, Burren & Galway City Day Tour
- Dublin: Full-Day Tour to Cork, Cobh and Blarney Castle
- Northern Ireland 3-Day Tour from Dublin
- Cliffs of Moher and Blarney 2-Day Tour from Dublin
- Experience Dublin's first new distillery in 125 years
- Take a fully-guided tour of a completely operational urban distillery
- Enjoy a tasting of Teeling's award-winning range
- Experience the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of Dublin's first new distillery in 125 years
DescriptionThe Teeling Whiskey Distillery is the first new distillery that opened in Dublin in over 125 years and has brought the craft of distilling back into the heart of the city. Located in the historic Liberties area of Dublin, an area long associated with brewing and distilling, the new distillery is a 3-copper pot still operation reviving the traditional style of Dublin whiskey distillation. Experience the sights, smells, sounds, and tastes of a fully operational distillery on a fully-guided tour followed by a tasting of the award-winning Teeling range. Teeling Whiskey Distillery is open 7 days a week and also boasts the Bang Bang bar where you can enjoy rare whiskeys and handcrafted cocktails, shop for Teeling Whiskey and mementos of your trip. The Phoenix Café offers local artisan tea and coffee and a range of locally produced sweet and savory treats and snacks.
IncludesFully-guided tour of an operational distillery Tasting of the award-winning Teeling whiskey range Access to the Exhibition Space where the story of Dublin whiskey history is told
- Tours run every 20 minutes It is advised to book in advance during peak season You must be over 18 to participate in the tasting portion of the tour Tours are in mainly in English. Please send a request to the activity provider for other languages (German, French, Italian) when booking. Not all languages are guaranteed