My Guide Website?
Dublin: Skip-the-Line St.Patrick's Cathedral & Irish Whiskey6 Reviews
Experience unique access to Ireland’s must-see St. Patrick’s Cathedral & Gardens in Dublin's Medieval Quarter with a combined Whiskey experience tour at the 18th century Teelings Distillery.
- See the largest medieval cathedral in Ireland with an expert local guide
- Visit the spot in the Gardens where St. Patrick conducted the first Christian baptisms dating back to the 5th century
- Beat the crowds with skip-the-line access to St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Fully guided tour at one of Irelands oldest produced whiskey distillery's
- Sample Teeling Small Batch Whiskey and handcrafted whiskey cocktail
DescriptionThis expertly curated tour offers unique access to Ireland’s must-see St. Patrick’s Cathedral & Gardens in Dublin's Medieval Quarter combined with a visit to Teeling, one of the most popular Whiskey Distillery’s in Ireland, with its first production dating back to the 18th century. This award-winning tour fondly named as Dublin’s “Saints and Sinners” tour includes a fascinating insight into one of the most beautiful Cathedrals in Europe in addition to the illuminating life of St. Patrick, the man as well as the importance of whiskey to not only the people of Ireland but also to the church since medieval times. This tour is led by an expert local professional English-speaking guide offering the most comprehensive tour of St. Patrick's Cathedral with Skip the Line Access offering direct access without wasting precious vacation time in line. The tour also includes a visit to the renowned Teeling Distillery located a short walk in the heart of the historic Liberties, against the backdrop of a city steeped in whiskey history, the Teeling Whiskey Distillery opened its doors in 2015 as the first new distillery in Dublin for over 125 years. Since opening, the Teeling Distillery has won over 20 awards for its outstanding whiskey distillation and tour experience. On this fully guided tour guests will learn about the provenance and journey, from the founding day of Teeling Whiskey to the present-day, and how one of Ireland’s favourite whiskey’s is forging the next chapter in Irish Whiskey. Tour guests will explore and experience a real working distillery in the heart of Dublin city while learning and sampling the distillery’s many different whiskeys as well as a free signature whiskey drink.
IncludesSkip-the-line entrance to St. Patrick's Cathedral Visit to St Patrick's Cathedral Gardens Visit to the spot where St Patrick conducted the first Christian baptisms in Ireland Enjoy a fully guided tour at one of Irelands oldest produced Whiskey Distillery’s in Ireland including a sampling of our Teeling Small Batch Whiskey and a handcrafted seasonal whiskey cocktail Expert, English-speaking tour guide Small groups of 20 people or fewer
- •Participants should be in good health, consult first with your doctor if you have any medical condition or are not used to regular exercise. •Wear comfortable shoes as this tour involves a fair amount of walking, including over uneven surfaces, cobblestones, hills, inclines, declines and stairs. •Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. •Changes or cancellations requested less than 24 hours before the tour departure time are not possible. •Minimum numbers apply, there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation. •This tour is not suitable for children 12 or under. Children between 13-17 years of age can book the tour but must be accompanied by an Adult and supervised throughout the tour. •Parents must be aware that this tour serves alcohol and that under no circumstances are children under 18 years of age permitted to drink or sample any alcohol during the tour duration.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€69.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today