Dublin: Skip-the-Line Saint Patrick's Cathedral & City Tour5 Reviews
Enjoy skip-the-line access to St. Patrick’s Cathedral and Gardens in Dublin's Medieval Quarter. Then, embark on a fascinating city walking tour and see some of Dublin’s other top historical and cultural highlights.
- See the largest medieval cathedral in Ireland with an expert local guide
- Visit the very spot in the Gardens where St. Patrick conducted the first Christian baptisms in Ireland
- Beat the crowds with skip-the-line access to St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Discover some of Dublin's cultural and historical highlights
DescriptionEmbark on an expertly curated tour which offers unique access to St. Patrick’s Cathedral and Gardens in Dublin's Medieval Quarter. This tour also includes a fascinating walk to some of Dublin’s other historical and cultural highlights. Join an expert local guide for a comprehensive tour of St. Patrick's Cathedral with skip-the-line access. Discover the largest medieval cathedral in Ireland and visit the Cathedral's gardens where St. Patrick is said to have conducted the first Christian baptisms in the 5th century AD. Wander through the beautifully restored gardens as your guide shares compelling stories of the Cathedral's origin and history. Continue on a guided tour through some of the highlights of Dublin through a local's perspective. Wander through the streets of Ireland’s lively capital city with your guide and get a comprehensive overview of the city's rich history, from its early origins as a Gaelic village to the arrival of the Vikings, Normans, and subsequent conquest by the British. See notable points of interest including Temple Bar, City Hall, the Parliament House, Trinity College, and many more. Visit several famous points of interest and discover great pubs and restaurants along the way. Your guide will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the city.
IncludesSkip-the-line entrance to St. Patrick's Cathedral Visit to St Patrick's Cathedral Gardens Fully guided city tour with an expert local guide Food and drinks
- All participants should be in good health
- Due to narrow sidewalks, traffic, and seasonal weather conditions, no guarantee can be given that all footpaths/curbs will have ADA/EU compliant ramps
- This tour cannot accommodate strollers or baby carriages