My Guide Website?
Dublin: Self-Guided Highlights Scavenger Hunt & Audio Tour19 Reviews
See 10 of Dublin’s attractions as you solve riddles and follow clues on this scavenger hunt. Use maps through the mobile app to navigate your way around the city.
- Explore Dublin at your own pace
- Solve riddles about Dublin
- Locate 10 different attractions in Dublin
- Take beautiful photos of Fusiliers' Arch
DescriptionSolve riddles and find clues on a self-guided scavenger hunt and walking tour through Dublin. Download the app onto your phone and explore Dublin at your own pace, spotting sights such as Dublin City Hall, the Oscar Wilde Memorial, and more. Use the app and integrated maps to find your way to 10 attractions in Dublin. As you explore, solve a location-based riddle at each attraction and unlock the next location you'll visit. The app includes facts and information about each location you stop at. Work as a team and use logic, imagination, observation, and problem solving to make your way around the city. For some extra fun compete in teams and race to the finish line. Along the way, you can stop for a coffee, grab lunch, or take a break at any time. Start your tour at the imposing statue of Charles Stewart Parnell! Visit the 120m tall Spire of Dublin. Photograph the O'Connell Bridge in incredible detail and admire the unique Christ Church Cathedral with a scenery taken from a movie. The City Hall will amaze you, it is one of the characteristic symbols of the Georgian style. Afterwards, St. Patrick's Cathedral awaits you, don't forget to take pictures! Admire the Fusiliers' Arch, which exists to remind the Irish of their sacrifice in war. The National Museum of Ireland is worth your time and the space on your mobile memory with its wonderful exhibits. The Parish of St. Andrew will leave you speechless, it is one of the landmarks of Dublin, while the icing on the cake of this unique tour will be Whiskey Museum, a spot with history about Ireland’s National drink.
IncludesApp and login credentials
- This activity requires internet access. Please download World City Trail app from App store or Playstore. Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. The puzzles are related to the outdoor areas of the attractions, you do not need to enter or pay a ticket. Entrance is purely your choice.