My Guide Website?
Dublin: Roe and Co Distillery Cocktail Workshop Experience78 Reviews
Take a guided tour through the Roe and Co Distillery, located in the Liberties district of Dublin 8. Discover a fully-operational urban distillery and shake things up with a cocktail workshop.
- Delight your taste buds with a journey through the Roe and Co production process
- Explore the 5 pillars of flavor and define your tastes at the Flavors workshop
- Discover the unique Roe and Co whiskey blend in Room 106 and create your own
- Visit one of Lonely Planet's top 10 best openings in Dublin's Liberties district
- Relax with a signature serve of Roe and Co in the show-stopping Power House Bar
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the world of whiskey-making on a guided tour of the Roe and Co Distillery. Enjoy a world-class whiskey experience in this fully-operational distillery, located in the buzzing Liberties district of Dublin 8. Decades after the original Roe and Co Distillery closed its gates, one of Irish whiskey’s most influential names is inspiring a whiskey for a new generation. Don't miss the chance to visit one of Lonely Planet's top 10 best new openings in the world for 2019. Step inside the iconic former Guinness Power Station for an immersive journey into flavor. Choose from two options: discover the secrets of their unique blend in Room 106 and create your own blend by building the perfect Whiskey Old Fashioned as part of the Blending experience. Alternatively, you could explore the 5 pillars of flavor to identify your ideal taste profile as part of the Flavors experience. After your chosen workshop, relax with a signature serve in the show-stopping Power House Bar.
IncludesFully-guided tour Choice of Blending or Flavors workshop Roe and Co cocktail
- You will not be permitted to participate in this tour if you do not have a valid ID or proof of age card
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€23.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today