My Guide Website?
Dublin: Private Wine Tasting Tour with Wine Expert
Explore Dublin's old town and discover the best places to see, eat, and drink in the city. Taste 4-5 original Irish wines with a local wine expert and learn all about Irish wine and wine-making.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover your favourite Irish wine with a Private Wine Expert-Guide
- Visit the best wine bars, enjoy Irish hospitality and friendly atmosphere
- Learn about grape varieties, wine production, fermentation, aging, and more
- Taste 4 fine wines, including reds and whites (2-hour option only)
- Enjoy 5 glasses of wine with delicious appetizers and explore the Old Town (3H)
DescriptionWhile Ireland is known worldwide as the kingdom of whiskey and beer, many of the world’s most popular wines actually have some Irish heritage. Explore the history and traditions of the Irish wine scene with a Local Wine Expert to discover what the locally produced wine is all about. Enjoy an exclusive wine tasting tour in the Old Town of Dublin! Choose the 2-hour option to discover the highlights of the Irish wine scene with a tasting of 4 wines produced in renowned vineyards across Ireland. The origin of each wine will be explained in detail by your Expert Guide, and you will learn how to use your eyesight, smell and taste to appreciate the unique qualities of the wine. Red and rosé wines are most common in Ireland and fermented berries are often used to add to the flavor, aroma and color. You will learn about the historical background of wine and viticulture and its Irish influences, from grape varieties to the wine aging methods. The entire experience can be tailored to your needs, interests and occasion. Your wine-loving Private Guide will look after you and provide you with the typical Irish humor and banter. Choose the 3-hour option to combine wine tasting with a walking tour of Dublin’s Old Town. After all, wine can make history more fun! You will see highlights such as the Parliament Square, Temple Bar and the historic Dublin Castle while learning interesting Irish customs and traditions. The tour will include a visit to 2 wine bars and tasting 5 original wines paired with traditional wine appetizers.
IncludesPrivate Wine Tasting Tour at 2 top wine bars in Dublin (number of tastings depends on the selected option) Wine Expert Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice 4 wines tasting, including reds and whites (2-hour option only) 5 wines tasting with paired appetizers and sightseeing of the Old Town (3-hour option only) Interesting facts and anecdotes about the Irish wine scene
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information. Please note that the number of attractions and tastings depends on the selected option. Please arrive at the meeting point on time. Being late may affect table reservations. The legal drinking age in Ireland is 18. For the convenience of all guests, it is best to have 1 licensed guide per maximum of 25 guests, so that all guests can get the best experience, ask questions and hear the guide well. The price will be higher if you need more than 1 guide.