My Guide Website?
Dublin: Private Pub Crawl Tour
Savor the sweet tastes of the fair city of Dublin on this pub tour. Discover the best pubs and pubs experience that the city has to offer.
- Stay and have a drink in no fewer than 3 pubs
- Discover the most authentic local pubs
- Listen to, or partake in, a traditional Irish music session.
- Learn about Dublin's literary history
- Experience the city nightlife like a local
DescriptionDublin is where pubs are born. Some do not survive, many leave the Irish shore, but few age as gracefully as the stable pubs that bestow so much character on Dublin. Avoid the tourist traps and fake 'Irish' pubs, and escape with the locals to learn how to savor a pint of Guinness on this pub crawl. Find out how to ensure you always get a great pint and why it's important. Follow in the footsteps of the Irish literary giants like Patrick Kavanagh, Flann O'Brien, and Brendan Behan. If Dublin has hidden gems, they're the pubs that don't advertise to tourists. The locals. The authentic Irish pub where the conversation is flowing faster than the beer, where the character of the pub is as fascinating as the characters in it, where literature, society, and history eternally live. The best time to start is 7 PM, assuming you've eaten dinner prior to the tour. Bring a pen — you never know what these aged walls will murmur to your thoughts.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop off from centrally located hotels or possible meeting point Guide Food and drinks Gratuities
- • Participants with mobility issues can be accommodated • Children under 18 are allowed in pubs (accompanied by adults) until 10:00 PM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now