Dublin: Private Distillery Trail with Irish Whiskey Tasting2 Reviews
Taste the flavors of Ireland on this exciting whiskey trail right in the heart of Dublin's distillery neighborhood. Spend the day visiting three of Dublin’s operational distilleries to sample the local whiskey and learn about its history.
- Spend the day exploring 3 of downtown Dublin’s Irish whiskey distilleries
- Taste the local flavors of Irish whiskey
- Share a private whiskey trail experience with just your friends
- Learn about the history of whiskey with a local expert host
- Enjoy a guided city tour as you travel in your executive transport
DescriptionStart your day with a step back in time at James Fox Cigar and Whiskey Store, a leading merchant of fine Cuban cigars, premium Irish whiskey, smoking pipes and select spirits since 1881. Then relax as you travel to the Liberties neighborhood of Dublin to the Dublin Liberties Distillery set in a 300-year-old building. Enjoy a short walk around the block to Teeling Whiskey Distillery for a tour of the distillery floor and then onto the bar to try their Small Batch Teeling Whiskey and Single Pot Still, the first whiskey to be made in Dublin since 1976. Onto Pearse Lyons Distillery next, set in St. James’ Church which dates back to the 12th century. The tour includes a walk around the graveyard next to the church and a tasting of Pearse Lyons whiskeys and gin. Finish up your tour with drop-off at the door of your hotel in Dublin city.
IncludesDistilleries admissions and tastings Assistance of whiskey expert host throughout Luxury transport throughout with experienced chauffeur No queuing - reserved slots at each distillery Private whiskey trail All taxes Bottled water on board Meals and snacks
- You must be over 18 years old
- Please ensure you eat a substantial lunch before the tour