My Guide Website?
Dublin: National Wax Museum Plus Entrance Tickets185 Reviews
Discover your favorite celebrities cast in wax at the National Wax Museum Plus in Dublin. Enjoy pre-booked entrance to spend the day exploring more than 13,000 square feet of wax effigies of Irish heritage, Hollywood stars, scientists, singers, and more.
- Journey through the Time Vaults of Irish History
- Discover the childhood heroes in the Wax World
- Pay tribute to great Irish authors in the Great Irish Writers Room with stunning views of Dublin's spire
- Learn about great Irish scientists in the Irish Heroes of Discovery room
- See celebrities from the world of music and film cast in wax
- Discover the beautiful enchanted forest
- Be prepared to be frightened in the Chamber of Horrors
- Take a trip through the Mirror Maze
- Visit the brand new Father Ted room
DescriptionGo to Dublin’s National Wax Museum Plus to experience a museum unlike any other. Whether you are young or old, a culture vulture or fun seeker, male or female, star struck or star studded, the National Wax Museum is the ultimate entertainment experience. Wander the galleries to try out the exciting interactive attractions, including a salute to the legacy of Dublin’s literary heritage in the Writers Room, and the stages of Irish history in the Time Vaults. Located in the heart of Dublin City Centre, at 22-25 Westmoreland Street, the museum is housed over 3 floors and covers 13,000 square feet in a historic Lafayette landmark building. Designed to deliver the most thrilling interactive experience possible, attractions include an enchanting children's wax world, Ireland's only dedicated tribute to its top scientific inventors, a Father Ted room and all the exceptional lifelike waxwork characters you can imagine.
IncludesEntrance to the National Wax Museum
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€18.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today