My Guide Website?
Dublin: Music Under the Bridges Kayaking Tour1 Reviews
Listen to some of Dublin's best local musicians in a unique setting: under Dublin's most iconic bridges. Paddle down the stunning River Liffey and see some of Dublin's best known sights from a new perspective.
- Take in some local flair while floating down Dublin's most famous waterway
- Marvel at breathtaking views of the city while enjoying a private concert in Dublin's most original venues
- Glide with ease after learning all the skills you need to confidently kayak
DescriptionAfter meeting your guide on the River Liffey, head into the changing rooms to store any valuables, or change out of any clothes you don’t want to get wet. Then you’re off to experience the unique combination of kayaking and music. Over the course of your 2.5-hour tour, some of the best musicians in town will play for you under the most iconic bridges of Dublin. After hopping aboard your sit-on-top kayaks, paddle towards the city center, where you’ll be met by talented local musicians, serenading you at every turn. Enjoy the otherworldly acoustics and one-of-a-kind atmosphere as the musicians play original songs, mixed in with a touch of poetry and history. This private concert sums up what the city is about — good 'craic' with friends, laughing, singing along, and breathtaking city views.
IncludesPrivate concerts on the water Kayak seat Paddle Life jacket Waterproof top and bottoms Access to changing rooms Snacks and drinks Transportation to or from your accommodation
- • This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Please bring a change of clothes and a towel with you
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now