Dublin: Music and Dance Show at The Irish House Party
Experience traditional Irish music and dancing in an 18th century Dublin townhouse. Enjoy a 3-course Irish dinner from an award-winning kitchen.
- Savor a 3-course traditional Irish dinner from a choice menu
- Enjoy the entertaining hosts and presenters
- See world champion Irish musicians and dancers
- Experience indigenous Irish instruments such as the Harp, Uilleann PIpes and Bodhran
DescriptionGo on an adventure to a truly unique Irish music and dance experience to the Irish House Party. Upon arrival to the 18th century Dublin townhouse, you will be welcomed by the host followed by a delicious 3-course Irish dinner from a choice of the menu before the entertainment begins. After dinner, entertainment by world champion Irish musicians and dancers in an intimate and homely setting will begin. Sit back and enjoy the show full of music and dancing up close. Discover this unique activity and experience the indigenous Irish instruments such as the Harp, Uilleann Pipes, and Bodhran. The Irish House Party features musicians who also combine a unique blend of light-hearted audience interaction with fascinating stories about the history of the music and the instruments themselves. Don’t miss this truly unmissable night out in Dublin.
Includes3-course dinner Entertainment Water Alcoholic and soft drinks (can be purchased)
- The dinner starts at 6:30 PM, the show starts at 8:00 PM and finishes at 9:30 PM