My Guide Website?
Dublin: Museum of Literature Ireland All-Day Ticket20 Reviews
Book this all-day ticket and audio guide to the Museum of Literature Ireland (MoLI) to explore Ireland’s famous literary culture.
- Learn about the history of Irish literature
- Experience immersive exhibitions
- Visit MoLI's tranquil gardens and café
- Take advantage of a downloadable audio guide
DescriptionDiscover Ireland’s rich literary heritage from past to present at the Museum of Literature Ireland located in the historic UCD Newman House in the heart of Dublin. Along with your all-day ticket, enjoy a downloadable audio guide to enrich your visit. The Museum of Literature Ireland is a new home for the world's greatest storytellers. Experience immersive exhibitions, view treasures from the National Library of Ireland, and relax amid the birdsong in the tranquil gardens and café. MoLI is a partnership with the University College Dublin and the National Library of Ireland. The museum aims to bring visitors of all ages, backgrounds, interests, and abilities on an inspiring journey through Irish writing and to encourage them to explore their own creative potential.
IncludesAll-day ticket (individual or family option) Downloadable audio guide
- MoLI is open 10:30 AM - 6:00 PM, Tuesday to Sunday and on bank holiday Mondays (late opening Thursday until 7:30 PM) Last entrance is at 5:00 PM Lighting in some exhibitions is low to address conservation concerns around certain artifacts Guide dogs are welcome
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€10.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today