My Guide Website?
Dublin: Murder Mystery Game at Trinity College2 Reviews
Guide yourself through the world-famous Trinity College and its surroundings with a thrilling game. Help solve the mystery of an ancient crime case as you uncover the history of this Dublin landmark.
- Channel your inner detective with an exciting mystery adventure in Dublin
- Solve the case of a missing professor, based on an ancient true crime case
- Discover the city center and its famous Trinity College in a unique way
- Participate in fun challenges and riddles to reach the final chapter of the game
- Take a break from the digital world and play an outdoor game with friends
DescriptionStep into the shoes of a talented detective as you travel back to 1899 to solve a mystery case. Stroll through the beautiful Trinity College while playing a fun game and take part in unique tasks to unlock clues that will lead you to the final chapter of your investigation. Pick up your mystery envelope and head over to Trinity College to begin your journey. In the envelope, you will find everything required for your investigation. Each chapter contains facts, information, and tasks that can shed light on the case. Inspired by a true crime case, the game will challenge you to use your skills to solve the case of a missing professor. Help bring professor Finn Flynn home to his worried wife Cecily Flynn. During your investigation, you will solve exciting riddles as you interact with Dublin's surroundings. In the end, you will receive the final chapter. Before you open it to discover the truth, you need to decide who the murderer is and what evidence you base this on. Your adventure will end across the road at the Irish Houses of Parliament.
- The game is recommended for up to 4 people per mystery Children over 8 years old can take part with adult company