My Guide Website?
Dublin: Irish Rock 'N' Roll Museum with Tour in English71 Reviews
Take a journey through Irish musical history with a guided tour in English of Ireland's only 'Rock N Roll Museum Experience'. Not suitable for children under 5
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Dublin: Half-Day Trip to Glendalough and Wicklow
- From Dublin: Cliffs of Moher, Burren & Galway City Day Tour
- Dublin: Full-Day Tour to Cork, Cobh and Blarney Castle
- Northern Ireland 3-Day Tour from Dublin
- Cliffs of Moher and Blarney 2-Day Tour from Dublin
- Explore the Thin Lizzy & U2 Exhibitions
- Visit one of Ireland top music venues & recording studios
- Discover the story of Irish Rock N Roll
DescriptionLocated in the heart of Temple Bar Dublin's Cultural Quarter, The Irish Rock 'N' Roll Museum Experience is Ireland's only Rock 'N' Roll Museum. This tour will take visitors on a historical musical Journey behind the scenes, telling the real story of Irish Rock 'N' Roll. The Irish Rock N Roll Museum Experience is not just a museum, but an experience which incorporates many elements. It is a fully guided tour with informative exhibitions, fun & interaction as well as an access all areas pass to one of Dublin's top music venues, working rehearsal spaces and a commercial recording studio. These facilities have played host to famous Irish artists such as Thin Lizzy, Van Morrison, Hozier, The Script, Sinead O’Connor and many more. On display is memorabilia from the likes of U2, The Pogues, The Script and Michael Jackson. There are photographic exhibitions of the stars of Irish Rock ‘N’ Roll to explore and a dedicated Thin Lizzy exhibition to really delve into. The museum itself is housed inside the iconic Wall of Fame in Temple Bar, so visitors are essentially taking a tour behind the Wall of Fame where the guides recount the careers and lives of the musical heroes.
IncludesGuided tour in English, Not suitable for children under 5
- Please note that guided tours are only available in English. Not suitable for children under 5