My Guide Website?
Dublin: Irish History in St Stephens Green Self-Guided Walk1 Reviews
Learn about Ireland's famous personalities on a self-guided walking tour in Dublin's St Stephens Green. Famous writers, poets, strong women, freedom fighters, and brewers are waiting for you.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- A varied tour with interesting stories awaits you
- Enjoy your time with irish history in St. Stephens Green
- Solve entertaining tasks and riddles while strolling through the park
- Read interesting facts about the irish history and culture
- Follow the tour at your own pace and take time to explore at each stop
DescriptionGet up close and personal with Ireland's turbulent history and meet the most important people, all of whom can be found in Dublin's most beautiful park, with this exciting and fun outdoor rally. On this tour you explore the historic parkland and learn the life stories of Ireland's most famous personalities in a very unique way. The tour has its special charm at any time of the year, just be aware of the opening hours. Allow about 2 hours (plus breaks) for this rally. There are entertaining tasks and exciting questions at the tour stops. Who knows, for example, what ... but no, we won't tell you yet! The tour is a great way to get outside and discover new things with family, friends or on your own. It's like being shown around the park by a good friend who also tells you about Irish history in a lighthearted way. You can start the tour at any time and as often as you like in the browser of a smartphone. On site or even from the comfort of your sofa. Enjoy your time with irish history in St. Stephens Green! *** Good to know *** You will receive the link to start the tour in an email directly after booking.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour with your smartphone
- You will receive the link to start the tour on your smartphone in a separate email shortly after booking. An internet connection is required to start the tour. The tour is downloaded automatically and can then be used offline. During the tour you only need an internet connection if you want to use links to further information.