My Guide Website?
Dublin: Irish Coffee Masterclass at the Irish Whiskey Museum92 Reviews
Learn about the history of Irish coffee in a place none other than the Irish Whiskey Museum. Let the Irish coffee experts regale you with stories, then concoct your own beverage and enjoy immediately.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dublin: Cliffs of Moher, Atlantic Edge & Galway City
- From Dublin: Guided Day Trip to Cliffs of Moher and Galway
- From Dublin: Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough & Kilkenny Tour
- Dublin: Boyne Valley with Newgrange and Bru Na Boinne Entry
- From Dublin: Galway and Kerry 3-Day Budget Tour
- Savour the taste of the Irish Coffee that you make
- Choose which story you think created the Irish Coffee
- Learn how to make your own
DescriptionStart your Irish Coffee masterclass by checking in at reception at the Irish Whiskey Museum. Did you know there are two different stories as to how the world-famous Irish Coffee was first created? Our storytellers will tell you both sides of the story and we will let you decide who you think created it first. Then learn how to make your own perfect Irish Coffee, and take notes so you can make it at home. Our Irish Coffee expert will guide you on how to make a picture-perfect coffee. Then of course at the end take time to drink and enjoy your Irish Coffee.
IncludesLearn the history of the Irish Coffee Make your own Irish Coffee Drink your Irish coffee
- This tour only happens once a day. Book in advance to avoid disappointment