My Guide Website?
Dublin: Howth Peninsula Coastal Hiking Tour22 Reviews
Experience the famous Howth peninsula of Dublin through the eyes of a local on this coastal hiking tour. Discover hidden gems off the beaten track and hear insider stories while surrounded by nature
- Visit the Ancient Dolmen and hear of the heartache of Aideen’s Grave
- Take in amazing views of Howth Harbour, Ireland's Eye and Lambay Island
- Hike back down to Howth Village visiting St Mary's Abbey
- Relax in the hidden rhododendron gardens and woodlands
- Look out over the Baily Lighthouse on the UNESCO Biosphere
DescriptionEnjoy an unforgettable day at this beautiful Dublin coastal harbor and village. Gain a unique insight hearing tales, legends, and history of Howth. Be surrounded by nature along with your guide and canine companion, Loki. Hike through the grounds of Howth's 800-year old castle, relax in the hidden wonder of the giant rhododendron gardens & follow the secret paths and trails through the woodlands and heathlands. Take in the world-famous cliff path and best panoramic views on the east coast of Ireland which lead you back to the village and all the famous hospitality Howth has to offer.
IncludesSmall-group guided walking tour Local guide
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€39.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today