My Guide Website?
Dublin: Guinness Storehouse Ticket & Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour27 Reviews
Tour the streets of Dublin with an open-top, hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus tour, and explore the city your way. Hop off to experience a fast-track visit to the Guinness Storehouse, home to the world-famous stout.
- Sip on a refreshing pint of Guinness draft beer at the Storehouse
- Explore the city of Dublin at your leisure as you hop on and off along the route
- Enter the Guinness Storehouse with fast track and explore interactive exhibits
- Take in panoramic views of the city from the Guinness observation deck
- Sit back and let the live guides bring the history of Dublin to life
DescriptionEnjoy a day of Dublin sightseeing on board a hop-on-hop-off bus tour with a 1-day, 48-hour, or 72-hour ticket. See the best of this dynamic and historical city, and pass by Dublin's must-see landmarks, from St. Stephen's Green to the home of Guinness. See some of Dublin's top sights on top of an open-top bus and hop off whenever you like. Discover the city's highlights and hear interesting commentary from the guide. Hop off to explore the Guinness Storehouse, home to the world's most famous stout. On your self-guided tour, you'll learn all about the history and production of Guinness at this famous storehouse, which is rated one of Ireland's most popular attractions. Hear about the storehouse's 9,000-year lease and explore interactive exhibits across seven stories. Taste the freshest pints of Guinness in the world at the Gravity Bar while enjoying 360-degree unobstructed views of the city of Dublin (or choose Guinness 0.0 or a soft drink). Choose the 48-Hour and 72-Hour tickets to enjoy a 1-hour panoramic night bus tour. Ride along the open-top bus for a thrilling evening city tour. Hear information and tales of the city and gain a thorough understanding of Dublin's history, architecture, and culture from your bus guide. Pick the 72-Hour ticket and experience a half-day coastal tour, which includes, a return journey from Dublin to Howth, a guided walking tour of the cliffs of Howth, and free time to explore the picturesque Howth village.
IncludesHop-on hop-off bus tour Fast track entry to Guinness Storehouse Complimentary Guinness, Guinness 0.0, or soft drink Walking tour and night tour (if 48-hour ticket selected) Half-day coastal tour (if 72-hour ticket selected) Free wi-fi aboard busses Free downloadable app to track bus arrivals
- Child tickets for the Guinness Storehouse can be purchased on the day from the Guinness Storehouse ticket desk
- 1-day ticket only valid for use on the same day as redemption. Tickets of multiple days must be used consecutively