My Guide Website?
Dublin: Generation Pub Crawl371 Reviews
Experience Dublin's nightlife on this guided pub crawl; visit fantastic local pubs, enjoy a free Guinness, free shots, drinks discounts, great live music, and skip the lines with VIP nightclub entry.
- Experience the electric atmosphere of Dubin's nightlife
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to all 5 venues, including VIP nightclub entry
- Get VIP club entrance to Copper Face Jacks
- Enjoy a free welcome Guinness, free shots, and discounts on drinks
- Make new drinking buddies and meet the locals
DescriptionJoin this pub crawl and have a guaranteed great night out in Dublin. Enjoy a taste of creamy, malty goodness with a free welcome Guinness, bar hop with your guide and fellow crawlers, and enjoy live music in fantastic local Dublin pubs before hitting the club dancefloor. Meet your guide and fellow partygoers at the Norseman pub in Temple Bar to begin this pub crawl. Start the night with a free welcome Guinness to down before you set off to have the best night of your life. Don't worry, what happens in Dublin stays in Dublin. Experience a night full of the craic (an Irish word slang for fun and enjoyment). Party like the locals, stagger to 5 lively venues, and get free shots and drink discounts. Enjoy skip-the-line access and free entrance to all venues with your newfound drinking buddies. Immerse yourself in the electric atmosphere of Dublin's nightlife. Drink, dance, and be merry as you hit the much-loved Whelan's. Then, finish your night on a high at the famous nightclub, Copper Face Jacks, where you will enjoy VIP entry where you can party until the wee hours. Discover some of the city's best pubs and clubs with in-the-know locals, and get exclusive savings on this pub crawl. If you enjoy drinking, dancing, and meeting easy-going people then this pub crawl is right up your street.
Includes1 complimentary Guinness Free shots Drink discounts and specials Free skip-the-line entry at all venues VIP nightclub entry Live Irish music Local party guide
- You must be 18 or over to take part in this activity Participants are subject to individual venues' policies. Venues' staff reserve the right to refuse admission/service to any participant at their sole discretion