My Guide Website?
Dublin: Full-Day Wicklow Mountains Tour w/ Glendalough Visit23 Reviews
Discover the gems of the Wicklow Mountains, only an hour away from Dublin. Enjoy a roundtrip transfer from the city, tour Glendalough National Park, and admire its spectacular lakes and gardens.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at County Wicklow's beautiful natural scenery and breathe in fresh air
- Enter Glendalough National Park and walk along the paths that lead to the lakes
- Learn about the legends that surround St. Kevin's monastery and the Celtic cross
- Visit Powerscourt House and the amazing Japanese garden with your guide
- Step away from the hustle and bustle of Dublin for a full day in nature
DescriptionThis tour brings you to the best places in the Wicklow mountains. Your Italian guide will brief you about the monastic site of St. Kevin in Glendalough and will walk you to the lakes in the National Park. Visit the award-winning gardens at Powerscourt with their curious pet graveyard, the Japanese garden, the winged horses, the Rapunzel tower, and much much more. After a full day of fresh outdoor exploring, take the chance to enjoy the traditional Irish Stew at the pub Johnnie Fox's, probably the most hidden gem of the Wicklow mountains.
IncludesBus transport Guided tour in Italian or Spanish (if option selected) Guided visit to the monastic site at Glendalough Visit to Powerscourt gardens
- Choose your starting point: 9:30 AM at the RIU Gresham Hotel, O'Connell Street, Dublin 1; 9:40 AM at the Davenport Hotel, 8-10 Merrion Street Lower, Dublin 2;
- This tour needs a minimum number of people. In the event of the minimum numbers not being met, the local tour operator will contact you and offer to modify your booking for another time that day, the same tour on another day or a full refund