My Guide Website?
Dublin: Dublin Coastal Hiking Tour with Howth Adventures49 Reviews
Experience the highlights of this famous Dublin peninsula through the eyes of a local. Discover hidden trails hiking to Panoramic views enjoying amazing nature, wildlife and history along the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Dublin: Half-Day Trip to Glendalough and Wicklow
- From Dublin: Cliffs of Moher, Burren & Galway City Day Tour
- Dublin: Full-Day Tour to Cork, Cobh and Blarney Castle
- Northern Ireland 3-Day Tour from Dublin
- Cliffs of Moher and Blarney 2-Day Tour from Dublin
- Discover the beautiful fishing harbour and village of Howth
- Get insider tracks and tales with expert local guides nobody knows it better
- Hike to views described by HG Wells as the most beautiful in the World
- Explore less travelled trails across heathlands and blankets of wildflowers
- Finish the day at the best places to eat and drink with your new local knowledge
DescriptionEnjoy an unforgettable day at this beautiful Dublin coastal village. Get unique insight enroute, hearing tales, legends and the amazing history of Howth surrounded by nature and wildlife along the way. Meet your guide and fellow guests at Howth Market. Walk along the harbour spotting the local seals and marine life. Hear about the famous local artists, writers and rock stars. Head up through the village passing St Mary’s Abbey, founded by the Viking, King Sitric in 1042. Hike up to the hightest point of the peninsula, the Ben of Howth, to panoramic views of the east coast of Ireland. The route will take you to trails off the beaten track over heathlands and blankets of wildflowers stopping for photos along the way. Take in the beautiful sights at the Summit overlooking the Baily Lighthouse, Dublin Bay and the Wicklow mountains before heading back down the cliff path to the village and harbour to enjoy some famous local hospitality.
IncludesSmall-group guided walking tour Local guide Complimentary video momento at the end of tour with photos of your adventure to keep and share with family and friends
- Howth is a beautiful peninsula easily assesible from the city centre either by DART train to Howth station or by taking the H3 bus from Lower Abbey Street in Dublin. The hike will take you off road up and down hills to all the famous highlights. Wear good waterproof hiking shoes if possible as the trails can be wet underfoot Good idea to bring backpack and water with a snack to enjoy enroute