My Guide Website?
Dublin: Dublin Bay Cruise to Howth Fishing Village87 Reviews
Blow off the cobwebs and discover the beauty of Dublin Bay by sailing from Dun Laoghaire to the beautiful fishing village of Howth.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Dublin: Half-Day Trip to Glendalough and Wicklow
- From Dublin: Cliffs of Moher, Burren & Galway City Day Tour
- Dublin: Full-Day Tour to Cork, Cobh and Blarney Castle
- Northern Ireland 3-Day Tour from Dublin
- Cliffs of Moher and Blarney 2-Day Tour from Dublin
- Hop on board the St Bridget for an enjoyable sail
- See aspects of Dublin that are not possible on any other mode of transport
- Watch the seals at Howth Harbor
DescriptionThis idyllic cruise on the capital’s beautiful Dublin Bay has become a “must” on everyone's to-do list. You'll enjoy views of the stunning landscapes of the Dublin Mountains, Ireland’s Eye, Lambay Island, Dalkey Island, Joyce’s Martello Tower and the Baily Lighthouse, to name but a few. Take a trip on Dublin’s beautiful living bay, and enjoy the city from a truly unique perspective. From there you'll discover one of Ireland’s most beautiful coastal fishing villages. Hop on board the St Bridget, and sail from Dun Laoghaire to the traditional fishing village of Howth, with its world-renowned fish restaurants and fantastic walks. During your 60-70-minute voyage you will see aspects of Dublin that are not possible on any other mode of transport. The world wildlife reserve Bull Island awaits, and at Howth Harbor see the many seals swimming nearby. Get out there and enjoy!
IncludesDART (Dublin Area Rapid Transfer) voucher for discounted DART trip after sailing
- This trip is suitable for all ages
- Children under 3 can join for free One-Way sailing from Dun Laoghaire to Howth - return trip is not included but you have an option to purchase return ticket on boarding. Alternatively passengers can return by DART rail.