My Guide Website?
Dublin: Delicious Walking Food Tour70 Reviews
Explore the tastes of Dublin with an introduction to Irish food. Experience a 3-hour walking food tour of Dublin, and eat at award-winning eateries and food shops in the city center.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn about Irish food history
- Taste delicious Irish food and drinks
- Get the best food tips from a local expert
- Follow your friendly, knowledegable guide around the city
- Listen to passionate food and drink professionals
DescriptionAfter meeting your guide at the bottom of the Spire on O'Connell Street, you will embark on an Irish food and drink discovery tour. Your local food expert will give you a comprehensive overview of Irish food history and the current food scene at the start of the tour, before you set off for a hands on experience of the local gastronomy scene. You will follow your guide around different food businesses on both sides of the river Liffey, including the Temple Bar District and the buzzing creative quarter. This tour provides you with the opportunity to visit various award-winning eateries and food shops, where you can sample Irish food and drinks made with only the best ingredients. From traditional dishes to new trends, you will be introduced to the foodie scene of the Irish capital and enjoy its tasty delights. At the conclusion of your tour, you will be dropped off in the city center, free to continue exploring the city for further interesting culinary gems.
IncludesTour guide Food and drink tastings Explanations from passionate food professionals A leaflet on where to eat and drink in Dublin
- Participants must be 18+
- This tour is unfortunately not suitable for vegans
- Tastings may include dairy, gluten, alcohol, shellfish and meat with no alternative in some cases
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- These tours operate rain or shine
- Bring a bottle of water, comfortable shoes, and a rain jacket or an umbrella