My Guide Website?
Dublin: Coastal Walk and Howth Adventure21 Reviews
Experience the famous Howth peninsula of Dublin through the eyes of a local on this coastal walk. Discover hidden gems off the beaten track and hear insider stories of Howth village.
- Visit the Ancient Dolmen and hear of the heartache of Aideen’s Grave
- Take in amazing views of Howth Harbour, Ireland's Eye and Lambay Island
- Stroll through Howth Village visiting St Mary's Abbey
- Relax in the hidden rhododendron gardens and woodlands
- Look out over the Baily Lighthouse on the UNESCO Biosphere