My Guide Website?
Dublin City & St Patrick's Cathedral Half-Day Tour by Car
Explore the ‘must-see’ sights and hidden gems of Dublin by private car with a 5-Star Local Guide! See the Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Castle and Trinity College.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the highlights of Dublin by car with a 5-Star Private Guide
- Learn about Guiness, Irish Whiskey, Molly Malone, Great Famine, and more
- Visit St. Patrick’s Cathedral and St. Audeon’s Church (6 and 7-hour tours only)
- Avoid long lines at the Old Library Exhibition with the Book of Kells (7-hour)
- Enjoy the comfort of private car transfers for the whole tour
DescriptionJoin us on a fantastic adventure in Dublin, the city of Guinness, Whiskey and Leprechauns! This exclusive tour includes private car transfers between attractions to show you 3 times more sites than on a regular walking tour. Sit back and discover the charms of Dublin with a Licensed Guide! Book a 3-hour car tour to see the best of Dublin. The tour will begin with pickup directly from your accommodation / hotel, and the itinerary will be tailored to your needs and interests to give you the best experience possible. Highlights include the Guinness Storehouse, home of the world’s most famous Irish beer, and the city's 2 cathedral churches: Christ Church Cathedral and St. Patrick’s Cathedral. You will also pass by the magnificent Dublin Castle, City Hall, and Trinity College. At every turn your Expert Guide will share interesting facts and myths about Dublin, its history, Georgian architecture and important monuments, including the Famine Memorial Fountain and the Molly Malone Statue. Other points of interest include Dublin’s spectacular malls, such as the Victorian George’s Street Arcade and the greenhouse-like Stephen’s Green Shopping Center. At the end of the tour, your 5-Star Driver will drop you at your accommodation. Book a 6-hour car tour to see more of Dublin. On this extended tour you will visit the medieval Church of St. Audoen and St. Patrick’s Cathedral, which is a treasure trove of Irish culture and heritage. Skip-the-line tickets to St. Patrick’s Cathedral are included so you can spend more time admiring this beautiful Gothic church instead of waiting in line. You can also get a taste of Irish nightlife in Temple Bar, the most talked about neighborhood in Dublin. The route will also cover the highlights of Dublin Docklands, such as the O’Connell Bridge, Famine Memorial, and the legendary ship Jeanie Johnston. Book a 7-hour car tour to enhance your experience with a visit to the Old Library Exhibition at Trinity College and see the real Book of Kells! For your convenience, skip-the-line tickets are included. The Old Library, with its collection of over 200,000 old books, is a quiet and elegant sanctuary that will delight every book lover. Its greatest treasure is the Book of Kells, a rare 9th century manuscript of the four Gospels of Jesus Christ. It’s a masterpiece in every sense of that word.
IncludesPrivate Tour of Dublin City Center and Top Attractions by Car (number of attractions depends on the selected option) 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in the language selected when booking Skip-the-line tickets to St. Patrick’s Cathedral and free entry to St. Audeon’s Church (6 and 7-hour tours only) Skip-the-line tickets to the Old Library Exhibition with the Book of Kells (7-hour tour only) Private car transfers for the whole tour with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation
- Please check your email the day before the tour. Admission to St. Audeon’s Church, St. Patrick’s Cathedral and the Old Library (Book of Kells) is not included in the 3-hour option. Guided tours inside churches during mass and special events are limited. The Church of St. Audoen is open daily from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM from April to October. In winter you will explore the Dublin Docklands instead. Skip-the-line tickets are reserved for a specific time slot so you can skip the line at the ticket office. Admission to St. Patrick’s Cathedral excludes the Bell Tower. On Sundays the church is open from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM & from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM. Live commentary isn’t allowed inside the Old Library and The Book of Kells. We will arrange a standard car (sedan) for 1-4 people, and a larger van for groups of 5 people and more. You can book a 5-people tour for larger vehicle. For best experience, we limit the group size to 1-25 guests per guide. We can arrange additional guides for larger groups.