My Guide Website?
Dublin: City Highlights Self-Guided Walking Tour3 Reviews
Explore Dublin from Joyce to Wilde, from street to pub, from market to museum, from shopping street to backyard - with your smartphone as your guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- A varied tour with interesting stories awaits you
- Explore one of Dublin most iconic districts in an interactive way
- Solve entertaining tasks and riddles while strolling through the lively streets
- Read interesting facts about the history and culture of Dublin
- Follow the tour at your own pace and take time to explore at each stop
DescriptionDiscover Dublin's greatest highlights and most hidden details on this walk. It will take you 3-4 hours with breaks where and when you want. The tour takes you to Dublin Castle, the Trinity College and you will take a stroll through the Temple Bar district, known for its cosy pubs, restaurants, art galleries and many street musicians. You will get to know the locations to experience Dublin's nightlife. In 'St. Stephen's Green', Dublin's most beautiful public park, you can take some time to relax or for a picnic, before the Irish Whiskey Museum is on your way as well as the best men's outfitter in town, followed by the busiest shopping street, the best selfie spot and hidden market arcades, Victorian splendour buildings and dirty backyards. Along your way you will 'meet' rock musicians, fishmongers, famous and tragic writers, freedom fighters and of course there's plenty of Irish music to listen to. You will see street art, have the chance to visit art galleries and the city's most important museums. Background information, surprising details, exciting facts, entertaining quizzes on current and historical events will keep you amused and amazed. The tour is a great way to get outside and discover new things with family, friends or on your own. It's like being shown Dublin by a good friend. Many anecdotes will enrich your walk through the city. You can start the tour at any time and as often as you like in the browser of a smartphone. On site or even from the comfort of your sofa. Enjoy your time in Dublin! *** Good to know *** You will receive the link to start the tour in an email directly after booking.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour with your smartphone Map and tour access offline
- You will receive the link to start the tour on your smartphone in a separate email shortly after booking. An internet connection is required to start the tour. The tour is downloaded automatically and can then be used offline. During the tour you only need an internet connection if you want to use links to further information.