My Guide Website?
Dublin City and Temple Bar Tour with Irish Whiskey Museum
Experience the best of Irish culture on a whiskey-themed walking tour of Dublin’s legendary Temple Bar and Old Town.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dublin:If youʻre booking your trip to Dublin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the Old Town and Temple Bar with a Whiskey-loving Private Guide
- Learn all about Irish whiskey, its history and how its made
- See the legendary Temple Bar Pub and get tips on“how to drink like you're Irish'
- Enjoy a public whiskey tasting tour of the Irish Whiskey Museum (3 & 4-hour)
- Book private transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (4-hour)
DescriptionThis tour is for those who want to experience Dublin beyond its history. Discover the best things to see, eat and drink in the Old Town and Temple Bar with a fun and passionate Local Guide. Learn how “to drink like you're Irish”, hear unbelievable local legends, and mix-in with the locals over a glass of Irish whiskey! Choose the 2-hour option to explore the Old Town and Temple Bar with a Private Guide. On this whiskey-themed walking tour you will discover a different side of Dublin. The highlights include popular sights such as the Christ Church Cathedral, Dublin Castle and the beautiful City Hall, but also places where you can have fun and taste the best whiskey in town. You will walk through Temple Bar, a neighborhood famously known for its vibrant nightlife and crowded pubs. It will be a great opportunity to stop at the Temple Bar Pub or another fancy pub for a drink (at your own expense). The guide will provide many interesting facts and myths about Irish customs, drinking culture and whiskey. It will be a lot of fun! Choose the 3-hour option to explore the Old Town and Temple Bar with a Private Guide and taste Irish whiskey in the Irish Whiskey Museum. This option includes skip-the-line tickets for a 1-hour public whiskey tasting tour of the Irish Whiskey Museum, one of the most visited museums in Dublin. Enjoy a guided tasting of 3 perfectly crafted Irish whiskeys, learn how it's made and why it's such an important part of Irish culture. Choose the 4-hour option to book private transfers with your 2-hour private walking tour of the Old Town and Temple Bar and 1-hour public whiskey tasting tour of the Irish Whiskey Museum. Take advantage of the convenient pickup and drop-off service and travel in a private vehicle from your accommodation directly to the meeting point. Save time, money and effort by booking transport in advance.
IncludesPrivate Walking Tour of the Old Town, Temple Bar and the Irish Whiskey Museum (number of attractions depends on the selected option) 5-Star Private Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice Interesting facts about the Irish drinking culture and whiskey Skip-the-line tickets for a 1-hour public whiskey tasting tour of the Irish Whiskey Museum (3 and 4-hour options only) Private transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (4-hour option only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information. Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option. Tickets to the Irish Whiskey Museum and private transportation are not included in the 2-hour option. Skip-the-line tickets to the Irish Whiskey Museum are reserved for a specific time slot, so it's important to arrive at the meeting point on time. This experience includes an estimated 1-hour public whiskey tasting tour. As it is a public tour, other participants may join your group for this experience. If tickets for the public tour at the Irish Whiskey Museum are sold out on the day of your tour, we may replace them with tickets for a similar experience at the Jameson Distillery Bow St. The drinking age in Ireland is 18. Minors may be refused entry to pubs and bars and will not be offered alcoholic drinks during the 1-hour whiskey tasting tour of Irish Whiskey Museum.